In May 2018, the PA Lotto debuted several instant win games on its website www.pailottery.com. The initial offering was very modest, only 11 games to start with, but that number has steadily increased as online games gain popularity. Now you can enjoy dozens of instant win games 24/7, with more to come.
Instant games represent a happy medium between traditional lottery scratch cards and online slots, leveraging straightforward automatic gameplay and incorporating interactive elements such as motion graphics, vivid sound effects, and gaming features. Unlockable “bonus game”. Below, we explore the different types of instant win games available in PA and explain how you can have fun!
Promotion codes and bonuses PA Instant Win
|PA Lottery Promo Code||PBFREE|
|No deposit bonus||$ 5 free|
|First deposit bonus||100% up to $ 500|
|Valid code||december 2021|
Getting Started With Pennsylvania Instant Win Games
Signing up to participate in the online lottery is pretty straightforward. There are only a few basic conditions for players to be eligible:
- You must be physically located in Pennsylvania. Unlike other states offering online lottery games, such as Michigan, there is no residency requirement to participate. You only need to be within state borders during real money play, residents of other states who will be heading to PA can even try out the demo versions of the instant games to see what happens. ‘they prefer.
- You must be 18 years of age or older. This is a standard lottery requirement, but an advantage over online casinos and sports betting in Pennsylvania that have a minimum age of 21.
- You may not be closely related to a lottery official. This limitation will not affect many people, but it is necessary to protect the integrity of the system. Having a cousin who works for a lottery retailer is not disqualifying, just not living with an immediate family member who is a high profile employee of Pennsylvania Lottery or a subcontractor of iLottery.
Signing up is a straightforward process, just sign up with basic contact information (name, address, date of birth, and gender), ask a few security questions, and provide the last four digits of your SSN. The latter is a security check designed to verify and protect the identity of customers.
New registrations are eligible for $ 10 free play bonus at iLottery, as well as all usual advantages from the Pennsylvania Lottery VIP Players Club, such as second chance designs on non-winning tickets and special offers.
Currently, you can put money into your online lottery account through:
- ACH Electronic Check Transfer (VIP Preferred)
- Visa / Mastercard credit and debit cards
- Pay Pal
- PA Lottery Play + Card
- Pay nearby
- iLottery WebCash: Buy a voucher from an online lotto retailer and your money will appear in your online account
Withdrawals are limited to ACH / eCheck, PayPal, or PA Lottery Play + cards. The minimum amount allowed for withdrawal is $ 10. The maximums vary depending on the method.
Different types of PA instant win games available
The growing catalog of iLotto PA games can be divided into three categories:
- Revelation games
- Line games
- Collection style games
This is the most traditional form of instant play, where symbols in a grid are hidden until the game begins, and matching enough of certain symbols results in a prize. The Reveal games are the dominant form of scratch-offs in Pennsylvania.
Featured Game: Foxin ‘Wins Reveal
The Foxin ‘Wins brand should be familiar to fans of online slots, especially associated with Resorts Casino in neighboring New Jersey. This instant game – which features the same visual mark and character – is a simple 3 × 3 standard grid with 8 possible symbols to reveal. Matching three of any symbol gives a predetermined price. One of the symbols results in bonus games with increased prize values.
Other reveal games
- Revelation of the volcano eruption is the same game as Foxin ‘Wins, but with different graphics. Bigfoot has the same gameplay as Foxin ‘Wins and Volcano Eruption, only you get 4 separate 3 × 3 grids on each ticket. This allows you multiple chances (although there is no chance of winning bonus games, so there are only 7 winning symbols). However, this translates into a better chance of winning a ticket.
- Robin Hood is a 4 × 4 grid game with 10 winning symbols, and offering different prize values resulting from matching 3 or 4 of a given symbol. Monster wins is pretty much the same as Robin Hood, with just a different design theme.
Slightly more complex winning mechanics than in revealing games, these tickets require the player to connect enough symbols, numbers, or letters along a line to unlock the prize.
Featured Game: Big money slingo
Another title from a popular online casino brand, this instant win variant of Slingo presents a different graphic background depending on the value of the ticket. This game basically allows you six number draws in an attempt to complete a traditional bingo card. Fill in a row, column or diagonal to win a prize.
Other line games
- Crossword Money is a typical instant crossword game where you are given 18 random letters to try and complete as many generated words as possible on a crossword puzzle. Increasing prizes are awarded for the number of words completed.
- Money in the lamp is a cross between an online game and a reveal game, where wins are awarded for matching three symbols in a row in any direction on a 5 × 5 grid. Additionally, uncover three magic lamp symbols regardless of the position or a red carpet unlocks a bonus game feature.
- Ballroom bingo is an extremely traditional bingo game, even down to a voice calling numbers when played at low speed.
Collection style games
Collection style games are much more complicated than other instant games, and therefore are no longer comparable to traditional scratch games. These games require multiple rounds of collecting symbol or color values to complete a number required to win a prize. Since these games are more interactive, they can be more satisfying to play, but also frustrating in difficulty to win (and generally much slower than revealing games).
Featured Game: Super Ca $ hbuster
Super Cashbuster simulates the visual feel of a puzzle video game, with a grid of falling blocks that must be destroyed to collect the colors.
On each of the seven turns, you roll a colored dice to determine which colored blocks in the bottom row (and any corresponding blocks touching them) are destroyed, dropping the blocks above to redo the grid for the next round. .
All destroyed blocks fill up an inventory in an attempt to generate a prize, and some blocks unlock a mini-game or earn you a bonus dice roll.
Other collection games
- Super Gems Also appears designed as a falling block puzzle game, there is only one chance to win as the entire board is replaced with each ticket. With each new grid, gems are destroyed if they are grouped into clusters of five or more, with different prices depending on the size and color of the cluster. After the clusters are destroyed, the gems drop by changing the board, generating another chance to win additional prizes. There are also two very satisfying bonus mini-games. Super Gems is the fastest and most accessible collectible game.
- Ca $ hbuster Tours is another game from the Cashbuster franchise, except using dice. The dice can reveal symbols that can be collected to trigger one of two mini-games or an instant prize.
- Fat eats little is a very unique collecting game, where you have to guide a fish around a 5 × 5 grid trying to eat prize symbols and smaller fish while avoiding being eaten by bigger fish . Three matching symbols win a prize, and eating other fish allows you to grow taller and increase the value of the prize.
The advantages of iLottery over scratch cards
While many instant win games appear to be designed to exactly mimic standard scratch tickets digitally, there are several key differences to set them apart.
On the one hand, even the most basic online instant win games have improved quality of life features that make them more satisfying than retail tickets, such as celebratory sounds and visual effects that trigger the game. dopamine. This is a clear example of where instant game designers learned about what worked best for online slots.
Likewise, even the only slightly more advanced games integrate bonus game for certain types of wins, essentially integrating a different, more complex type of game into a simpler one. In some cases, even a standard reveal game can unlock a spinning prize wheel or a single choice from a group of prize boxes, engaging the player in a way that a piece of card stock with an ink coating scratch cannot.
These interactive elements are also needed to thwart what would otherwise be a mixed strength and weakness of instant games: ease of performance. Many games feature a button to instantly complete the entire ticket within seconds of starting. This makes instant games much more convenient than retail tickets: not only do you not have to go to the store to purchase them, but you also don’t need to spend more time with a dime to spare. scratch every hidden number (and most importantly, you can’t confuse a winning ticket with a losing ticket and accidentally throw it away).
However, without the effects that slow down the process slightly (and sometimes require a response), it would be too easy for a person to quickly go through their entire repository without paying attention.
Another interesting advantage of the iLottery over traditional games is the demo function, which allows players to try out the games for play money and decide which gameplay is best for them.